- (708) 952-7914
Team 6B Science
Welcome to our website, a place where you can visit to learn all of the important information about what is going on in our classroom and at school. I hope you are able to find everything that you need, keeping you informed of the procedures, events, and learning activities for the 2014-2015 school year.
This site will change constantly throughout the year. A great way to stay up to date with weekly lessons and assignments is to use the "Weekly Assignments" link on the right side of the page. That page will consist of lesson summaries, essential questions that are the focus of our units, and daily assignments. The documents section will also be updated regularly to give students access to hand-outs distributed in class.
- The one and only 6th grade dance is Friday, October 24th! Permission slips and $5 (cash only) are due no later than October 17th. A copy of the form can be found HERE!
- Link to "mystery substance" recipe (from class on Tuesday, 8/26). The recipe can be cut in half if you don't want to use too much of your parents' cooking supplies! If the link doesn't work, search "Oobleck recipe!"
- ALL students at OLHMS were showed the following presentation regarding proper use, care, insurance, damages, etc. Chromebook Presentation. If you have any questions, please direct them to the office.
- I have Twitter and Instagram accounts if you're interested in following me! Find me @MrsSafka (no period) on both social media outlets. If you do not have a Twitter or Instagram account, all of my posts can be viewed below!
- There's an APP for that? - Did you know that there's an app available to view the district calendar, access HomeLogic, pay fees, and view teacher pages, all in one place? Click here to learn about D123 Connect!
- Daily Announcements - Announcements are posted, by day, on the OLHMS Weekly. The announcements include daily club/activity announcements and information about upcoming events. Read the announcements here!
@MrsSafka on Instagram
@MrsSafka on Twitter
Nervous about 6th grade? Maybe this will help...