- (708) 952-7914
Team 6B Science
Welcome to our website, a place where you can visit to learn all of the important information about what is going on in our classroom and at school. I hope you are able to find everything that you need, keeping you informed of the procedures, events, and learning activities for the 2013-2014 school year.
This site will change constantly throughout the year. A great way to stay up to date with weekly lessons and assignments is to use the "Weekly Assignments" link on the right side of the page. That page will consist of lesson summaries, essential questions that are the focus of our units, and daily assignments. The documents section will also be updated regularly to give students access to hand-outs distributed in class.
- Community Service Learning Project - Information went home on Wednesday, September 4th. Two hours of community service are required for promotion to grade seven and are to be completed by May 2nd, 2014. The documentation form for students can be found by clicking here and ideas for local service opportunities can be found by clicking here.
- There's an APP for that? - Did you know that there's an app available to view the district calendar, access HomeLogic, pay fees, and view teacher pages, all in one place? Click here to learn about D123 Connect!
- Daily Announcements - Announcements are posted, by day, on the OLHMS Weekly. The announcements include daily club/activity announcements and information about upcoming events. Read the announcements here!
- Remind 101 - Permission forms have been sent home for Team 6B students to participate in the text service called Remind 101. A permission form must be signed and returned by a parent or guardian in order to participate. A copy of the form can be found here. The most recent texts sent via Remind 101 can be seen below.
- Guess who's on Instagram??? - It's me! Check out what's going on by following me at MrsSafka. I'm probably going to need some tutorials from students... I need to catch up to Mrs. Georgelos!
@MrsSafka on Twitter
Welcome to OLHMS!