Clubs & Activities
Kolmar School offers a number of extracurricular activities for students to expand their learning and enhance their level of social awareness and responsibility. Available activities may change from time to time as the interests of our students change. Students and parents should be on the lookout for extracurricular opportunities as they appear in announcements and information sent home from school. Students are not permitted to attend any extracurricular activity if they were not in school attendance on the day of the activity. In addition, any student whose conduct is unacceptable during the normal school program can lose his or her privilege to attend these activities. Such a loss of privileges will be based upon the student’s actions as determined by the building principal.
When: Day 5 Recess
Who: 4th & 5th grade
Sponsor: Mrs. Brodsky
When: Thursday After School 3:30 – 4:30 pm
Who: 2nd Grade
Sponsor: Mrs. McMahon
Student Council is a student organization made up of two students from each classroom grades 3rd-5th. The students were elected by their peers to be the leaders of the school. They strive to be role models to their classmates and the school body. The Kolmar Avenue Elementary School Student Council requires the following commitments from their representatives:
- Regular attendance at Student Council meetings.
- Participation in school service projects, making signs for upcoming events, and planning and working on special projects.
- Planning and working on community service projects such as collection drives.
- Planning and participating in special activities prepared by the Student Council such as Spirit Days.
- Providing leadership to the school by representing and reporting on Student Council activities to fellow students.
When: Monday 3:30 – 4:30 pm
Who: 3-5 Grade
Sponsor: Miss Eifler & Mrs. Koch
When: Tuesdays 3:30-4:30
Who: 4th and 5th Graders
Sponsors: Ms. Bronson and Ms. Pedraza
When: Tuesday After School 3:30 – 4:30 pm
Who: 1st Grade
Sponsor: Mrs. Danhof
When: Wednesday After School 3:30 – 4:30 pm
Who: 1st Grade
Sponsor: Ms. Braband and Ms. Snorewicz
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.