Welcome to Oak Lawn-Hometown School District 123

Student Enrollment

Registering a NEW STUDENT

If you are registering a NEW STUDENT, there is no need to stand in line, SAVE YOURSELF TIME, and ENROLL ONLINE!

Students enrolled ONLINE do NOT have to submit a paper registration packet!   You will receive emails from the district registrar every step of the way!  Visit our New Student Registration page for more details!

Registrations will be taken on-line or by appointment.  Please be sure to review our district boundaries before starting the enrollment process.

If you have any questions, please contact the district registrar at (708) 857-5020 or

All mandatory documentation must be collected before your child is enrolled (see below). 

Residency Requirements

Please note, all items must be current and dated within 30-60 days. You must provide both Category A (1) and Category B (2) documents.
Category A – Must provide one (1) document Category B – Must provide two (2) documents
☐ Real Estate Tax Bill ☐ Gas Bill ☐ Driver’s License/State ID
☐ Signed Lease ☐ Electric Bill ☐ Bank Statement
☐ Mortgage Document or payment book ☐ Water/Sewer Bill ☐ Credit Card Statement
☐ Residency Attestation and most current real estate tax bill or mortgage statement ☐ Phone Bill (no cell phones)
☐ Cable Bill
☐ Pay Check Stub
☐ City Sticker Receipt
☐ Military Housing Letter ☐ Vehicle Registration ☐ Voter Registration
☐ Section 8 Letter ☐Homeowner’s/
Renters InsurancePolicy and premium receipt
☐ Change of Address confirmation from the
US Postal Service

Items needed to complete your student’s enrollment

All items below are mandatory.

Proof of Residency

See Oak Lawn-Hometown School District 123 Verification of Residency and Enrollment form for acceptable residency documents, located in the New Student Enrollment packet.  Residency MUST be established before enrollment is considered complete.

Birth Certificate (Original Birth Certificate must be presented)

Student will be enrolled with legal name as recorded on Birth Certificate unless court documentation is presented showing legal name change.

ISBE Student Transfer Form

If transferring from another public school in Illinois. (Student must be in good standing). This must be submitted before the student’s enrollment is considered complete.

Office of Catholic Education-Archdiocese of Chicago-Official Elementary School Transfer Form

If transferring from a Chicagoland area Catholic Elementary School.

If transferring from a private Illinois school or out of state school

Must provide certification, in writing, on school or district letterhead, that the student is not currently serving a suspension or expulsion imposed by the school from which the student is transferring and what grade the student will be entering for the current school year.

Health Record

Proof of appropriate health exam and required immunizations – Kdg & 6th
Proof of Dental Exam – Kdg, 2nd & 6th
Proof of Eye Exam – Kdg

Previous Term’s report card, current state test results, and/or current IEP

All District Forms completely filled in, or process completed via Skyward

This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.