As we head into graduation season, we need your insight on the skills, experiences, and habits that you believe are important in preparing our students for their success in learning and life. We will be using your thoughts to gain insight into the educational priorities of our entire learning community while also helping us plan for the upcoming school year.
To help us facilitate this process we are using ThoughtExchange so everyone has a chance to share their perspectives and understand what’s most important to our learning community. Please share your thoughts and then rate at least 20-30 of the thoughts that others have shared. Come back often until June 1, 2022 to rate new ideas. The unique perspective you will bring to this process is valued and appreciated.
Here's how it works...
- You'll be asked to submit one (or multiple) completely anonymous ideas or thoughts, then consider and assign ratings to some of the ideas shared by others (20 to 30 is ideal).
- This Exchange is confidential. Your thoughts will be shared with other participants, but not your identity.
- You will see and rate thoughts that others have shared. 5 stars = strongly agree, 1 star = strongly disagree.
- Please note this Exchange will be moderated and some thoughts may be removed if they are deemed rude, hurtful, or identifying.
- You do not need to rate all thoughts, though it's recommended to rate at least 20.
Thank you for your participation!
Superintendent Paul Enderle provided an update about how the ThoughtExchange works on the Community Update from May 11, 2022.