AIMSweb® is a scientifically based, formative assessment system that “informs” the teaching and learning process by providing continuous student performance data and reporting improvement to parents, teachers, and administrators to enable evidence-based evaluation and data-driven instruction. AIMSweb will be used to monitor student progress in literacy.
The AIMSweb system consists of:
- Two web-based data management and identification reporting programs to report and graph the results of Curriculum–Based Measurement (CBM) in early literacy, reading, and spelling.
- Standard General Curriculum Assessment Materials
- Standard Benchmark Reading Assessment Passages
- Standard Progress Monitoring Reading Assessment Passages
- Early Literacy Measures
- Early Literacy Indicators for Progress Monitoring
- Standard Maze Passages (Comprehension)
- Standard Benchmark Spelling Lists
- Standard Progress Monitoring Spelling Lists
Additional information may be found on the AIMSweb ® website which is located at www.aimsweb.com.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.